The Commercial and Savings Bank is a strong financial institution with a history dating back to 1879. For over a century, we’ve valued our customers, and this caring attitude manifests itself in the ways we steward and manage the wealth that’s entrusted to us. Adapting to many different approaches, cautious or risky, we advise clients with an eye having the money you need when you need it.
- At CSB, we develop personal relationships between clients and trust officers or advisors; we believe that effective wealth management hinges on trust.
- No two accounts are the same, so our bankers take great pains to understand clients’ goals and then tailor investment plans to accomplish them.
- Based on a client’s time and acumen, our trust officers and advisers can be more or less involved in the administration of an account. Just let us know what you want done.
- Accounts are always maintained, monitored, and adjusted accordingly to perform favorably and meet client expectations.
- CSB’s growth as a bank is guided by the same ethical principles we follow when growing our clients’ wealth.
- We are committed to mutually beneficial relationships, “doing the right thing, every time.”
- Our trust officers and investment bankers bring more than 85 years of experience to the table, with even our youngest team member claiming ten years in the industry.
- Our team can knowledgeably work with accountants, attorneys, and any other professionals with whom our clients already have a relationship.
- Clients can stop in for a face-to-face meeting with their banker; other local community banks don’t have trust officers and investment advisers in each community.
- Clients can access their accounts online. They can view and trade in their brokerage accounts, or track and transfer funds in their retirement or trust accounts.
- Mobile apps also allow for checking prices, trading shares, tracking performance, and viewing projections – all from a smart phone.
- Our trust officers and investment executives are active in their local communities, serving on non-profit boards and volunteering with several charitable organizations.
- When local community-based non-profit organizations utilize the services of our trust or brokerage departments, they become equipped to make wiser investments and to hone their portfolio in a way that ultimately benefits the community.