"Heartbleed" in the News - You may have read or heard about the recently announced "Heartbleed" vulnerability for the Internet community. CSB’s website, internet banking and mobile applications are secure and have not been affected. However, if you use the same password for multiple internet applications, including your CSB internet banking, we strongly advise you to change your CSB password to a unique password used only for CSB internet banking. It would be best to use a combination of upper and lower case letters and numbers. You may also want to refer to heartbleed.com for more information about the “Heartbleed” internet vulnerability. As companies patch their systems to protect from this vulnerability, they may request that you change your password and/or update your security questions. We highly recommend you follow their instructions, keeping in mind that no legitimate business would ask you to provide your password to them. Your password should be known only by you.
Business Visa Credit Card
You chose to bank with CSB for a reason...We're giving you one more -
A Visa® Business Credit Card from CSB!
Manage and track your business purchases more easily by having them all recorded on one monthly statement for easy review. If you would like cards for your employees, we can provide those, too.
Simply complete the application provided on this page and return to any CSB Banking Center or mail to us at the address provided.
Personalized Service from CSB
CSB can assist you with all issues related to your Visa business credit card. Visit any CSB Banking Center or call 330-674-9015 or 800-654-9015 when you need assistance.
In addition to our customer service during normal banking hours, you will also have access to a 24 hour a day, 7 days a week, U.S. based hotline at 800-883-0131 which will provide VIP Customer Service, Travel and Emergency Assistance, Auto Rental Insurance and Travel Accident Insurance.
- If you need an additional card for another employee, we can get this to you quickly.
- If you need a limit increased, we handle the approval process for you.
- If you have any problems with your credit card, we will personally work with you to get them resolved.
24 hour online access to your account www.mycardstatement.com
- Get an up-to-date account summary
- View recent and past transactions
- Access to past statements
- Make a payment online
If you're going across town or around the world, you'll enjoy more shopping, more fine restaurants, and more travel opportunities with your Visa business card because your credit card works at millions of places that accept Visa credit cards. Make your new Visa business credit card your constant traveling companion and you'll always have instant credit at your fingertips.
We take your security very seriously. That's why your Visa business credit card has multiple layers of cardholder protection that gives you an extraordinary level of security. You can feel confident no matter how you use it.
- Verified by Visa Activate your card for this service and create your personal password for additional online purchasing protection.
- Zero Liability Policy Your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0. Promptly notify us and you pay nothing.
- Identity Theft Assistance If you suspect that your identity has been stolen, call 8-866-ID-HOTLINE to get access to free and confidential assistance.
- 3-Digit Code On the back of your Visa business card, you'll find a special 3-digit code (also called Cardholder Verification Value or CVV2), designed to provide an additional layer of Internet and telephone fraud protection.