CSB's automated Phone Banking system is currently experiencing intermittent issues.
Travel Alert: When traveling out of Ohio if you plan to use your debit card please notify CSB. Fraud blocks are in place for FL, NY & PA.
Personal Visa Credit Card
You chose to bank with CSB for a reason...We’re giving you one more –
A Visa® Platinum Card with everything you need. Contact us for more information or for an application!
- Online access to your account - www.mycardstatement.com
- Call our specialized VIP Customer Service Department 24/7 1-800-883-0131.
Would you like some gifts with your groceries? Perhaps a trip to the beach with your dry cleaning? With every Visa® Platinum Card purchase, you can earn points toward your favorite rewards!
- Earn one point for every net dollar in retail purchases.
- You can redeem points for merchandise, rental cars, cruises, hotels and airline travel with fewer restrictions and no blackout dates. There’s no cap to how many points you can earn!
- For a full list of ways your card can pay you back, visit www.cRewardsCard.com and click on “Browse Catalog”.
If you’re going across town or around the world, you’ll enjoy more shopping, more fine restaurants, and more travel opportunities with your Visa® Platinum Card because your credit card works at millions of places that accept Visa® credit cards. Make your new Visa® Platinum Card your constant traveling companion and you’ll always have instant credit at your fingertips.
We take your security very seriously. That’s why your Visa® Platinum Card has multiple layers of cardholder protection that gives you an extraordinary level of security. You can feel confident no matter how you use it.
- Verified by Visa - Activate your card for this service and create your personal password for online purchasing protection.
- Zero Liability Policy - Your liability for unauthorized transactions is $0. Promptly notify us and you pay nothing.
- Identity Theft Assistance - If you suspect that your identity has been stolen, call 1-866-ID-HOTLINE to get access to free and confidential assistance.
- 3-Digit Code - On the back of your Visa Platinum Card, you’ll find a special 3-digit code (also called Cardholder Verification Value or CVV2), designed to provide an additional layer of internet and telephone fraud protection.
For protection while traveling, your Visa® Platinum Card automatically provides you and your family with Travel Accident Insurance and Auto Rental Insurance.
Travel Accident Insurance Coverage applies when the entire cost of the fare (less redeemable certificates, vouchers, or coupons) has been charged to the card. Your account must be in good standing. Restrictions to coverage may apply.
Auto Rental Collision Damage Waiver To activate coverage, complete the entire rental transaction with your card and decline the collision damage waiver coverage if offered by the rental company. Restrictions apply if you have personal automobile insurance covering this theft or damage.
Extra Helpful Hints
When traveling out of state for long periods of time or out of the country, you may want to notify us if you plan on using your credit card by calling 800-883-0131 to provide us with your travel plans along with your departure and return dates. This is an extra security precaution to protect you from credit card fraud.
Call or visit your local CSB office for more details.
This card is issued by TCM Bank, N.A. Subject to credit approval.