CSB's automated Phone Banking system is currently experiencing intermittent issues.
Travel Alert: When traveling out of Ohio if you plan to use your debit card please notify CSB. Fraud blocks are in place for FL, NY & PA.
Business Debit Card
A CSB Business Debit Card is a card that works like a check. As purchases or withdrawals are made with the card, money is deducted directly from your business checking account. CSB Business Debit Cards can be a powerful tool for your business, offering the accessibility and control necessary to take care of business anytime, anywhere.
How Does Your Business Debit Card Work?
- Debit Card activities appear on your monthly statements, eliminating cash transactions that are often overlooked
- You may assign up to ten (10) additional cards to your employees, giving them the power to complete point of sale transactions, ATM transactions, or both.
- There are no annual fees or interest charges
- Application subject to approval
Change Debit Card PIN
There are two methods available to change your debit card PIN:
Customers who know their PIN
- At the ATM
- By calling 330-674-9015 or 1-800-654-9015
Customers who do not know their PIN
- Please call the ATM/Debit Card Department at 330-674-9015 or 800-654-9015
Let Us Know When You Are Traveling
When traveling out of the country, please notify us if you plan on using your debit card. Otherwise, your card will most likely be blocked from use as a security precaution. You may call 330-674-9015 or 800-654-9015 to provide us with your travel plans along with your departure and return dates.
When traveling to Pennsylvania & New York, we also ask that you notify us. This is due to the high amount of fraudulent transactions we have seen in these two states. For those states, your debit card will work for PIN based transactions, such as at ATMs and merchants that utilize a PIN pad for debit. Your card will work when you use your signature (credit) for purchases $300 and less at merchants. Purchases with signature above $300 will not be approved unless you notify us of your travel plans.
We apologize for the inconvenience this could cause and want you to know we take the protection of your money very seriously.
Call or visit your local CSB office for more details.