24 Hour Banking
Whether you choose to bank over the Internet or via your phone, CSB is available to you 24 hours a day.
Online Banking is a stress-free way to take care of your finances. With multiple options available to you, this feature will become your best friend.
- Transfer funds from one account to another?
- Verify a deposit?
- View your bank statement?
No need to contact the bank. With Online Banking you have all the information right before your eyes.
You can also access:
- Bank to Bank Transfers
- View cleared items
- Make loan payments
To enroll in CSB Online Banking, click "Enroll Now" above or click below for a paper application.
Reset Your Password
Forgot your Password? You can reset it yourself!
Sign up now to reset your own “password” by following the simple instructions to create a password backup:
- Log in to your Online Banking at csb1.com
- Choose the Option Tab
- In the box next to "Password Reset Question" type a question you will remember.
- In the box next to "Password Reset Answer" type the answer to the above question.
- Click Submit.
- You will see a message that reads: "Your personal question/answer has been created."
If you ever forget your password or get locked out, you won’t need to contact us. Simply go to the login screen and click “forgot password?” Follow the prompts from there to reset your password and begin banking immediately.
If you have any questions or trouble signing up for password reset, please feel free to contact our Customer Service Center at 330-674-9015 or 800-654-9015.
Save time with CSB BillPay!Learn How
It's Easy to use!See the CSB BillPay Demo
You can even Pay a Person!
This convenient feature allows you to make person-to-person payments electronically to anyone you choose, such as a landlord, babysitter or relative.
How it works:
Choose the option that’s best for you.
- Provide the recipient’s email address and a secure password of your choosing. The recipient then logs in to a secure site using that password and provides the required account information. A payment is deposited electronically from your account into their account.
- Provide the recipient’s bank routing number and deposit account information and a payment is sent electronically.
- Provide the recipient’s mailing address and a paper check will be mailed.
Sending money electronically is faster, more convenient and more secure than sending a check. And even when a paper check is necessary, online bill pay can save you time. That’s because we mail your check directly to the recipient, which saves you a trip to the post office.
How to get started:
When you add a payee, simply choose to add an individual rather than a company or business.
Still have questions? Watch the Demo
Need to send Gift Money? Use CSB’s GiftPay
This helpful feature allows you to easily send a gift check or charitable donation from your online bill pay account.
How it works:
- To send a gift check, choose a check design for the occasion and add a personalized message to the recipient.
- Donation checks can be sent in memory or in appreciation of someone you wish to honor. You can also send a personalized email message to notify others of your donation.
- We send the gift or donation check to the recipient. Funds are withdrawn when the check is cashed.
With GiftPay, you don’t have to worry about stamps or trips to the post office. Plus, GiftPay gift checks cost less than most greeting cards but still offer a range of colorful designs to suit the occasion and the option for personalization.
How to get started:
Just add the name and address of the gift check recipient or charity. For donations, you can enter the charity of your choice or simply select from our broad list of popular charities.
eStatements and eNotices
It’s easy to set up your electronic statements and notices:
- Not enrolled in Online Banking? Enroll Now
- Stop by any CSB Banking Center
- Call our Customer Service Center at 330-674-9015 or 800-654-9015
Each time your statement or notice is ready, you will receive a notification through the email address you supplied to us during your sign-up process.
eStatements & eNotices Benefits Include:
- No more paper statements to receive in the mail.
- Statements are available for 18 months and notices for 12 months online (beginning with the month in which you sign up for this service).
- View or print an electronic version of your statement.
- Balance your statement online if you prefer to do so with Reconciliation Wizard.
- Search for a specific item or dollar amount.
- Easy access to your statement from anywhere you have internet access.